Signs and Symptoms:4
Physical Therapy Interventions:6,7
1. Pringsheim T, Wiltshire K, Day L, et al. The incidence and prevalence of Huntington's disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Movement Disorders. 2012;27(9): 1083-1091.
2. What is Huntington's disease (HD)? Huntington's Disease Society of American Web site. 2014. Available at http://www.hdsa.org/about/our-mission/what-is-hd.html. Accessed March 30, 2014.
3. Huntington's disease. Johns Hopkins Pathology Web site. 2010. Available at: http://pathology.jhu.edu/department/divisions/neuropathology/research-huntingtons.cfm. Accessed March 30, 2014.
4. Huntington's disease: Hope through research. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Web site. 2013. Available at: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/huntington/detail_huntington.htm. Accessed March 30, 2014.
5. Dorsey ER, Beck CA, Darwin K, et al. Natural history of Huntington disease. JAMA Neurol. 2013;70(12): 1520-1530.
6. Quinn L and Busse M. Physiotherapy clinical guidelines for Huntington's disease. Neurodegen Dis Manage. 2012;2(1): 21-31.
7. Imbirglio S. Physical and occupational therapy: Huntington's disease. Huntington's Disease Scoeity of America Web site. Available at: http://www.hdsa.org/images/content/1/1/11697.pdf. Accessed April 24, 2014.